Master Hanz Cua may be the youngest Feng Shui expert in Asia, if not in the world, but his convincing forecasts and winning personality has made him the most sought-after and celebrated maven in his field these days. Armed with impressive skills on the powerful ancient Chinese art, Master Hanz specializes in Chinese Astrology, Palmistry, Tarot Reading, Face Reading, Date Selection for Wedding, Chakra and Aura Cleansing, Space Cleansing and Meditation, and Seminars and Training. His deep knowledge of Feng Shui from different Grand Masters in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Malaysia has earned him the respect of his peers and numerous satisfied clients. No doubt his expertise on Feng Shui keep many customers coming back to seek his important advice on business or personal matters.
With his convincing foresight, Master Hanz has become a favorite guest and resource speaker of popular radio and television programs where he shares his astounding gifts and powers on Feng Shui. Recent appearances include “Rated K,” “Umagang Kay Ganda,” “Unang Hirit,” “TV Patrol,” “24 Oras,” “Solar Nightly News,” “Kabuhayang Swak Na Swak,” “Failon Ngayon,” “Aksyon” on TV5, and top-rating radio shows over DZMM Teleradyo, Magic 89.9, DZBB 594, among others.
The modern tips of Master Hanz on Feng Shui have become trending topics on social networks around the world. During the holidays, his unconventional advise to include bananas among the 12 lucky fruits served on the table on New Year’s Eve to attract wealth instead of the traditional round ones, was the talk of the town and became a hot issue among radio programs.
Below are his readings for the 12 animals signs this year of the Wooden Horse:
Rat (1936, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996)
* Work career slow.
* Read carefully each document before signing.
* Prolong your patience especially at work.
* Monetary loss.
* Put your investments in the bank.
* Accident in life chart (July).
* Annual check up.
* Mood swing.
* Not suitable to get married.
Ox (1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997)
* Smooth sailing year.
* Career promotion.
* Benefactor star is strong.
* Female ox must be more understanding to their partners.
* Problem may arise from hospital bills of elderly.
* Career promotion luck.
* Over fatigue at work may lead to minor illness.
* Stomach problem may arise in June, September.
* Need to communicate often with partners.
* Strong sexual desire among male ox may lead to family problem.
Tiger (1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998)
* Friendship with Horse enhances luck in business partnership.
* Stay away from gossips because it may lead to lawsuits.
* Mood swing arises.
* Theft and robbery star.
* Keep valuables in safety deposit or in bank.
* Easily agitated at work.
* Need to have a stable mind in undertaking your career.
* Enhance your knowledge which will lead to career promotion.
* Avoid being a loan guarantor which may lead to disputes or lawsuits.
* Careful with liver or spleen.
* Low metabolism.
* Vulnerable to unexpected illness (October and November).
* Exercise, less alcohol, more outdoor activities.
* Strong marriage luck.
Rabbit (1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999)
* Offspring luck.
* Good time to expand business.
* Careful with scams which you might attract with your greediness.
* Working employee will have benefactor and support.
* Careful with hygiene, gastro-intestinal problem.
* Office romance will lead to problem at work.
* Good to invest in stocks.
* Accept views of others.
* Keep home and office area clean.
* Energetic and strong sexual desire.
* Careful with accidents (male rabbit, March).
* Strong fertility luck.
* Careful with what you say, you may offend others.
* Married couples should stay away from office romance which may lead to serious family problem.
Dragon (1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000)
* Avoid going to funerals.
* Stay low profile and be nice.
* Health luck is bad.
* Unstable year in career.
* Do charity work.
* Wealth luck is low.
* Be meticulous and frugal in handling money.
* Be careful and avoid being cheated.
* Invest in small amount.
* Health problem.
* Handle sharp objects carefully (October).
* Difficulty in getting affinity with opposite sex.
* Don’t be too vain. Treat others with sincerity.
Snake (1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001)
* Big luck in change this year.
* High positive energy to bring good fortune.
* Help and support stars.
* Strong mentor luck.
* Stay away from gambling.
* Good business partnership luck.
* Reproductive health issues.
* Do not indulge in sexual desires. Practice restraint to obtain wealth and happy family lifestyle.
Horse (1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2001)
* Luck is not good; indirect clash with Tai Sui.
* Stay low profile; careful with what you say.
* Do not rush on things.
* Make efforts to nurture relationships at home.
* Handle finances well.
* Wen Chang star enhances career advancement; Tai Chi star dissolves misfortune.
* Be cautious in investment matters and finances.
* Fortune will be better in second half of the year.
* Careful with car accidents. Do not drink and drive.
* Do more exercises. Regular health check up.
* Love life colorful and smooth sailing.
* Cherish loved ones and ignore gossips.
Sheep (1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003)
* Offspring from illicit sexual affairs.
* Careful with adventurous sports; head injury possible
* Blessings at home, new born, job promotion, children marriages.
* Be nice to gain support.
* Better fortune than last year; windfall luck strong, chance to win lottery.
* Invest money in banks.
* Respiratory illness.
* First half of year better but second half will experience frequent quarrel.
Monkey (1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004)
* Lessen oily and meaty food.
* Hidden danger at start of the year.
* Careful with lawsuits.
* Stay on defensive and high risks expectations.
* Stubborn mind will lead to unfortunate events.
* Low energy in career, need support from others.
* Better fortune beginning September, bad month in November.
* Cautious on investments.
* Not suitable for long-distance travel.
* Careful with sharp objects (August).
* Strong romance luck for singles (June).
Rooster (1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005)
* Auspicious and prosperous year.
* Careful and relationship luck.
* Careful with friends — prone to lawsuit.
* Interaction with work mate will bring luck.
* Be charitable to avoid or reduce losses.
* Peach Blossom star, best year to get married.
* Good health but the elderly should be careful with fall.
Dog (1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006)
* Mentor luck star.
* Fame and recognition.
* Business or career expansion.
* Backstabbing and business partnership lawsuit.
* Mentor luck to activate second half of the year.
* Surrounded by friends, charisma with opposite sex.
* Beware of drinking alcohol which may cause marriage problems.
* Prone to sudden disease (April).
Boar (1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007)
* Turnaround year, better than 2013.
* Careful with backstabbing, gossips.
* Wisdom star and career luck star.
* Good year to save money in bank.
* Money luck and career promotion.
* Avoid overspending (January)
* Unwed female boar will have marriage luck.
* Emotional instability for male boar, need to practice self-control.
* Satisfactory health, heart-related disease (December) and stomach upset (May).
Master Hanz shares his reading and forecast at Level 1, EDSA Shangri-la Plaza Mandaluyong City or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit website at www.masterhanzcua.com or contact 0922-8290382. Follow him on Tweeter @masterhanz168, Facebook and Tweeter Master Hanz Cua.
Ask ko lang po, my chance ba makapag work abroad ako this year…
August 25, 1979 birth date
what about love life?
Hi Raquel! If you really pursue to go overseas to work, exert all efforts and opportunity will come smoothly. As for your love life, if will come in due time. Make yourself a loveable person like say be presentable, friendly and happy in life so the good aura will embrace your being. Good luck and update us with any good news! 🙂
my wife sheep 1967. offspring from ilicit sexual affwir. it seems it will happen bcoz she has an affair w another guy ang left us last march 22/14
my question is, is she coming back? if yes is it for good or will still leave us? is there a purpose why she came back? just in case she came back.