Everything is all set for the much-anticipated ANCOP Global Walk happening in eighty (80) provinces in the Philippines and other countries on August 14, 2016.
Every year since 2011, the ANCOP Global Walk has served as an event where thousands of people from all walks of life join and participate to provide educational scholarship opportunities to the poorest of the poor. The event is global in reach, done simultaneously in key foreign countries; Metro Manila sectors and differenr provinces in the Philippines. For Metro Manila alone, an estimated 35,000 walkers will join the fun and worthwhile event on Sunday at the SM Mall of Asia grounds in Pasay City beginning 4:00 am.
To register, please follow the following guidelines:
FOR COUPLES FOR CHRIST MEMBERS (CFC)
Register via your respective CFC sectors
FOR NON-COUPLES FOR CHRIST MEMBERS (NON-CFC)
1. Go to any BDO branch;
2. Fill out Bills Payment Slip with the following details:
a. Company Name: ANCOP
b. Institution Code: 0308
c. Product Code: 418
d. Subscriber’s Account No.: ANCOP0060450
e. Subscriber’s Complete Name: ______________________ (your name)
3. Keep validated slip, fill out agw2016 registration form, get your official receipt and redeem BIB at AGW Secretariat table on August 14, 2016.
FOR WALK IN/ON-SITE REGISTRATION
1. Fill out agw2016 registration form;
2. Submit to ANCOP secretariat table on August 14
3. Pay walk donation of P300 (per walker)
4. Get Official Receipt
5. Redeem your bib.
Click HERE to download agw2016 registration form.