After the successful Running with Tigers conference last year, the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) is now training the spotlight on nation-building in the face of a slowing global economy and a transition period marked by the 2016 elections.
The 52nd PMAP Annual Conference with the theme “HR PILIPINAS: People Agenda and Beyond” will be held at the Marriott Grand Ballroom Manila, Pasay City from October 14 – 16, 2015
This year’s Conference, hopes to achieve that we:
- ADVANCE the People Agenda: HuRry PILIPINAS
- OWN the People Agenda: HeaRt PILIPINAS
- CELEBRATE the People Agenda: HuRrah PILIPINAS
PMAP has been a staunch advocate of a National People Agenda through the years. We shall look back at what have been achieved or agreed upon, and what we can do moving forward.
HR PILIPINAS: People Agenda and Beyond puts Human Resources at the core, not just as a function but as a force who make up the primordial component of organizations.
PILIPINAS, as stated in the theme, represents three concepts:
- PILI – We have freedom of CHOICE.
- LIPI – We are inspired by a rich HERITAGE.
- PINA – We are the BEST in CLASS in various aspects and fields.
The sought-after PMAP AWARDS in human resource and people management excellence once again celebrate a rich harvest of HR talents and initiatives:
- The People Program of the Year. Awarded to a company for its relevant, unique, innovative and/or cutting-edge program, which is designed to provide meaningful contributions and improve employer-employee relations to meet a specific need of the company.
- The People Manager of the Year. Recognizes the HR practitioner who has imbibed and modelled the strategic role of human resources in the organizations, through exceptional people initiatives and programs addressing business challenges. The awardee continues to make significant contributions to the development of the HR profession. He or she is actively involved in advocacy and community work, and strives to continuously achieve personal mastery and a balanced life.
- The Employer of the Year. Recognition to a company that satisfactorily fulfils its people management responsibilities, as demonstrated by its leadership, dynamism, professionalism, strategic thinking and implementation, continuous improvement in HR processes and programs, linkage of HR to business objectives, and employee focus.
On top of the highly-relevant plenary and concurrent sessions, our FELLOWSHIP EVENTS and PMAP EXPO will be bigger and bolder!