How do you see the business landscape in the future? What technology and innovation do you think will be used in our educational system?
Sharp (Phils.) Corporation, one of the country’s leading brands in electronics and home appliances, gives a sneak peak of how business and education set-up would look like in the near future as it opens an intelligent hub of solutions that will benefit both the business and academic sectors in the Philippines. Located in Pasig City, a stone’s throw away from the city’s business districts, the Sharp Business Equipment Division (BED) Total Business Solutions showroom is a pioneering effort by Sharp. It features the company’s latest line-up of innovative imaging solutions, all designed to keep in touch with today’s modern communications needs, whether in corporate offices, commercial spaces, or classrooms.
With the theme “One Touch to Your Innovative Business Solutions,” the opening of the showroom affirms Sharp’s commitment to help the Philippine business community make their workplace practices more efficient, using Sharp’s newest large-format and high-performance LCD and LED monitors. These highly interactive and intuitive products have a variety of purposes that are meant to enhance productivity and facilitate growth.
During the opening of the showroom, Mr. Takahiro Tanaka, President and General Manager of Sharp (Phils.) Corp., said, “We at Sharp know just how important it is not just to be an outstanding business, but one that truly stands out, despite the ever-evolving needs and wants of the consumers. That is why we decided to open Sharp’s very first Business Equipment Showroom – to give you all your business solution needs at one touch. We’re sure that each product here can serve your business beyond your expectations. While they may function differently from one another, rest assured that all of them bear the hallmark qualities of a Sharp Business Equipment, or any Sharp product, for that matter – innovative, reliable, easy to use, versatile, and efficient,”
Among the products at the Sharp BED showroom include the Interactive Display Panel Touchscreen Whiteboard (PN-L702B), an LCD monitor that allows for easysharing, collaboration, and communication, a perfect setup that will complement today’s offices and classrooms. With excellent image quality and ease of use, these monitors can function as a totally interactive whiteboard or as part of a videoconferencing system, and brings easy communication and “touch-and-show” efficiency during discussions or presentations.
Other products presented to the public and are considered as the business and education innovation t0 watch out for are the following:
1. Standalone Display (PN-A601) LCD monitor is a 60-inch professional LCD screen designed to offer compelling visuals as a public display and digital signage in shopping centers, transport hubs, and commercial areas, with ultra-high brightness for unmatched visibility even in brightly lit surroundings.
2. Video Wall Multi-Screen Display (PN-V601) boasts of an ultra-slim bezel on a 60-inch professional LCD monitor, perfectfor signages and other multi-screen configurations. Multiple screens can be attached toeach other to create a perfect and professional video wall so you can catch the attentionof people and help you establish your brand in public places.
3. 4K2K Desktop Display (PN-K321) employs Sharp’s cutting-edge IGZO Technology with two distinct benefits: extraordinarily high resolution and energy efficiency. This 32-inch technology supports increased pixel transparency and reduced current leakage for lower power consumption. Boasting four times the resolution of a 1080p full HD screen, the PN-K321 allows users to view four full HD screens on a single and seamless display.
4. Multi-Touch Desktop Display (LL-S201A), on the other hand, is a highly responsive, 19.5-inch multi-touch, Full HD LCD screen that offers lightning-quick response to writing and touch gestures in various styles—Standing, Pen-Writing, Horizontal—depending on the user’s preference and requirement. It can be used in viewing creative work, facilitating lively face-to-face discussions in schools and corporate meetings, medical services and consultations, and can connect seamlessly with the Sharp Interactive Display Panel via the Windows 8 operating system.
5. 90-inch Sharp Quattron (LC-90LE740X), the biggest LED TV in the country. It is a 3D-capable TV with UV²A X-Gen Panel, with AquoMotion 200 for better detail and less blur. Enjoy viewing of pictures, videos, and other corporate presentations and make them come alive with exceptional clarity and cinema-quality images through its 1080/24p signal input, plus SRS TruSurround HD, Bass Enhancer and Audio Engine LSI for enhanced audio quality.
For more information about the Sharp Total Business Solutions showroom and itsexceptional products, visit www.sharp.ph.