Win tickets to the “Big Boss Summit! Check the mechanic below.
BIG BOSS SUMMIT 2014: “Negosyong Patok Sa’yo!”
DATE: July 19, 2014
TIME: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
VENUE: SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City
Coming from a successful event last year, the “Big Boss Summit” launches its second run for this second year of influence and breakthroughs on – ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
Early this year the campaign on entrepreneurship took a notch higher showcasing what the Filipinos are capable of. An entrepreneurial spirit soared high in the city of Bataan where its residents and common neighbors listened and learned about being a strategic successful entrepreneur.
And this July, the “Big Boss Summit 2014” will visit the city of Manila once again. Challenging the entrepreneurs, business influencers, and company decision makers with high-impact interactive learning experiences, engaging views and innovative perspectives we are sure that every participant will be at best.
And as the learning continues we are offering with it six successful, and expanding business operations together with its owners, and key persons that targets the six channels of the booming business here in the Philippines.
1. Retail Services – “Retail Services at Growth”
– Why retail services?
– Principles, and guide for retail servicing
2. Online Marketing – “A New Business Platform”
– The digital marketing & its effects
– Engaging your customers to business through social media
– Effective social media campaigns
3. Franchising – “Seizing a Franchise”
– Why franchise? franchising over new business ideas
– Essentials on managing and operating the business
4. Food – “The Food Concept”
– How to make ideas and concept work
– Discovering the niche market
5. Agriculture – “One of the Country’s Asset”
– The growing business of agriculture
– A hidden channel of business opportunities you can explore
6. Social Entrepreneurship – “A Hope that brings Joy to Every Juan”
– Purpose, people, planet, profit
With this and more learning, we can now say… “Its more fun learning and doing business in the Philippines”.
- Define bigger business opportunities, through innovation or expansion
- Identify great ideas on the expanding Philippine business platform
- Learn tips from the up to date booming business channels
- Be encouraged by changing the negative setbacks to positive mindsets and approaches
- Succeed in your chosen and purposed “negosyo”
Help others, the environment, and the Philippine nation by being socially responsible